Join Our International Team
At Nosto, we believe shopping should be personal and our people work to the best of their abilities to ensure retailers and brands are providing the best e-commerce experiences their customers deserve. With a global team spread across nine countries, Nosto is a melting pot of backgrounds, personalities, and expertise. As a team of self-motivated, compassionate individuals who all get excited to make shopping just a little bit more fun, we set our goals high and we always make sure to have some fun on our way to reach them.
Nosto is hiring a Business Development Manager - in Munich or Salzburg. We are looking for someone who can speak German and English fluently.
As a Business Development Manager, you will have a key role in growing our business in one of our key regions. You will work closely with our SDRs, technical team, partners and customers to deliver exceptional online shopping experiences.
Nosto’s network of partners and clients consists of a wide range of stakeholders in the field of e-commerce. To successfully perform your daily tasks as well as boost Nosto’s presence, it is important that you understand the roles of various stakeholders in the ecosystem, e.g. digital agencies, e-commerce platform vendors, software integrators, consulting houses, email service providers and payment service providers.
- Generate/qualify/close sales opportunities for Nosto with online retailers via Facetoface- and online meetings
- Build a network of channel partnerships across your region as well as internationally to deliver Nosto's offering across all channels
- Participate in marketing activities together with Nosto’s in‐house marketing team
- Engage with top e-commerce platform vendors, software integrators, online agencies, consulting houses, and payment service providers in order to establish a business generation ecosystem
- At least 3 years experience in direct sales ideally in outbound focussed roles
- Full funnel sales experience including prospecting, solution selling, negotiation, and closing / handoff
- Experience in managing sales pipelines and a deep understanding of sales KPIs
- Have worked with Salesforce CRM (or similar) and pride yourself on organization
- 1 year Martech / SaaS experience ideally in pitching e-commerce and retail prospects
What we offer:
- e-commerce is one of the fastest-growing verticals on the planet, further stimulated by the global pandemic. Nosto is exceptionally well-placed to kick-start your e-commerce career or take it to the next level!
- Working with a state-of-the-art e-commerce product and delivering it to exciting and innovative online businesses and brands.
- A job that gives you independence and autonomy and the opportunity to make a real difference in a fast-growing company.
- A diverse culture and plenty of unique reasons to love your job (*as promised, check out why our team members love working for Nosto)
- A competitive salary and great benefits - discussed during your initial interview
- Health benefit
- Latest Apple Devices
- Awesome team members from all over the world
- Personal Development Program
- An extra day off on your birthday!
- Headspace meditation and mindfulness app
- About five weeks of vacation depending on the location
- Selection of health, sport, commuting and pension benefits depending on the location
Nosto Supports Workplace Diversity
We are committed to Equal Employment opportunities without regard for race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.