Join Our International Team
At Nosto, we believe shopping should be personal and our people work to the best of their abilities to ensure retailers and brands are providing the best eCommerce experiences their customers deserve. With a global team spread across nine countries, Nosto is a melting pot of backgrounds, personalities, and expertise. As a team of self-motivated, compassionate individuals who all get excited to make shopping just a little bit more fun, we set our goals high and we always make sure to have some fun on our way to reach them.
Nosto is hiring a Sales Development Representative. This position can be based in London or Stockholm.
As a Nosto Sales Development Representative, you will become a master of the sales cycle from lead generation, prospecting, and closing deals across the UK & Nordics Ecommerce Market. Beyond growth into a Sales Executive role, successful Sales Development Representatives will be working with Nosto’s Marketing, Partnerships, and Customer Success teams as part of their day-to-day giving you the opportunity to understand a multitude of roles across the business.
Nosto’s network of partners and clients consists of a wide range of stakeholders in the field of eCommerce. To successfully perform your daily tasks as well as boost Nosto’s UK & Nordic presence, it is important that you understand the various stakeholders’ e.g. D2C brands as well as Retail Brands, eCommerce platform vendors’, software integrators, consulting houses, email service providers and payment service providers’ roles in the ecosystem.
- Generate & qualify sales opportunities for Nosto with online retailers via direct outreach across email, phone, offline and other touchpoints
- Qualify e-commerce companies to work with while problem-solving and finding solutions for their needs
- Work closely with Business Development to close business, continuously assisting in the development of your sales skills
- Work closely with the marketing team leveraging content and other assets to garner interest in Nosto’s personalization solution
- Learn in detail the end-to-end sales processes: quotas, pipeline management, selling and closing techniques
- Consistently contribute enthusiasm, support, and encouragement to other SDR team members as a leader on the sales floor
- Work on detailed market analysis and provide market feedback to the sales and tech team on a daily basis
- Participate in marketing activities together with Nosto’s in-house marketing team.
- Degree Graduate, professional work experience beneficial
- Ability to effectively manage time and prioritize with sensitivity to deadlines
- Interest in developing sales
- Creative Thinking, Problem-Solving, Willingness to Learn
- Fluent English. Business-level Swedish is beneficial
What we offer:
- Opportunity to learn and understand the eCommerce industry, retail, and the “tech” business from a well-rounded team of experienced industry experts both in Nosto and our Partner network
- Working with a state-of-the-art e-commerce product with a great portfolio of local and global businesses, case studies and supporting materials. Allowing you to deliver it to exciting and innovative online businesses and brands.
- Career progression opportunities
- A job that gives you independence and autonomy and the opportunity to make a real difference in a fast-growing company.
- A diverse office culture and plenty of unique reasons to love your job (*as promised, check out why our team members love working for Nosto: http://www.nosto.com/join-us/).
- Health benefit
- Apple Devices for work
- Awesome team members from all over the world
- Personal Development Program which includes an annual budget and additional time off to participate in career-enhancing training
- An extra day off on your birthday!
- Headspace meditation and mindfulness app
- About five weeks of vacation depending on the location
Nosto Supports Workplace Diversity
We are committed to Equal Employment opportunities without regard for race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.